Thursday, March 31, 2011

Moving into the Unknown.

"Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly, knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence." -Pope John II. I love quotes. The cheesier the better. Especially by awesome people. I mean, John Paul II? Come on, doesn't get much more awesome than that. I just wanted to kind of explain why this blog has a crazy name like it does, and what it means to me. This quote inspires me. It reminds me of some great memories I've had the chance to make, some great conversations I've gotten to have, and, most importantly- that it will all be okay in the end. No matter where our lives are going and how they're going to play out, we need to live them in complete faith and confidence. Listen to the pope, he's a pretty smart guy ;) I hope you will find a way to connect with my cheesy inspirational stories, and that as I find my way into the unknown one stepping stone at a time, that you will be right there with me,knowing you're never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment