Monday, January 9, 2012

Go...Go...Go....Be Still!

My day:


  • Speeding (slightly) to school so that I could get chemistry help

  • Power-walking to my car after school to get to my chiropractic appointment

  • Flying through a rosary on my way to Winfield for adoration

  • Speeding home from Winfield ( I promise I don't speed that often!) to avoid questions about where I've been

  • Sitting here trying to rush through homework before 4-H, hearing one sister yell "Mom!" all over the house, and the other one hitting the computer because it's not fast enough to suit her needs

  • Speed-typing this blog post before my brain explodes!

Hmm.....I may be over-exaggerating a tad, but I'm not being that dramatic. For crying out loud, be productive when you need to be and BE STILL when you don't! Stop letting your brain (or your bodies too, if you're like me) go, go, go, and go some more. Sit. Breathe. Thank God for His work in your life. Even if that only takes you two seconds. I deem that two seconds well spent.


"Be still, and know that I am God!..." ~Psalm 46:11


Spend a useful two seconds every once in a while, and find joy in His Love. Peace!


2 comments: