Sunday, March 25, 2012

Missing the Point

I miss a lot of things-things that have disappeared from my life lately and things that were never really there at all.


I miss people asking how I really am.
I miss good hugs.
I miss friends who care about more than the things of this world.
I miss good conversations.
I miss being motivated.
I miss having time to breathe.
I miss playing piano keys to make music instead of laptop keys to make papers.
I miss feeling like I am actually making a difference.
I miss living without a mask.


I'm missing the point.



We have a purpose.
We have a calling.
We have a duty.


Whatever feelings of anger,bitterness, loneliness and hopelessness may get in the way, we must remember that, and place our ultimate mission above all else.

Grace to you, and peace in the quite contentment of our Lord.

1 comment: