Wednesday, April 11, 2012

He Knows What You Need

I interrupt all banquet script editing, homework, and (or whatever you may be doing) for a very important message:


God knows what you need. So let him give it to you.

I desperately need a couple of days to bring me back to a more positive outlook. What did I get when I stopped trying to interrupt His plan?



  • A morning of going to school at normal people time....so not until right before class started.

  • An excuse to wear a skirt to school today-Yay Soroptomist luncheons! Even if you are slightly awkward....

  • Time (that's right-time!) to spend with my little sister, including taking her to school and going on an ice cream date. I really, really, REALLY enjoy spending time with her beautiful soul. She's in public school this year, and she asks me to go to mass with her on the weekends; it makes me happy she has someone in our family to depend on faith-wise. Thank God for His work. She's also in 6th grade, which for those of you who don't know, is the perfect time to convince her that boys still do (and always will) have cooties ;)

  • The chance to see some awesome faith in action from those around me.

So, I basically got a great two days! God's kind of funny, eh?


He knows what you need. Let him give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment