Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Prayer Share


What a great prayer anytime, but especially to ponder these next few days:


Crucify me, O Lord.

Crucify my pride, my fear of being dependent, my love of self.                                                                     
Nail my fears, my pain, my shortcomings to the cross.
Hammer my weaknesses and shame steadfast, too.
Unite my aching heart with Yours, which is bleeding for love of my soul. 

Crucify me, O Lord.     

Grant me the grace to rise about this broken world, to fly to You in even the smallest need or desire.            
May I run into Your arms, totally dependent on You, content to let You lead me.                                          
Grant me the grace to want to need You, Lord, for only in seeking You is there peace and unending joy.

My Jesus, hold me. Crucify me. Bring me back to life in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment