Sunday, October 16, 2011

Without Ceasing

I'm not even going to begin to write about my week write now, because I am beyond exhausted in every aspect-physically, mentally, emotionally, and most of all spiritually. These last few days-because of the hurt I've been witnessing in others around me-I have continually been reminded of the importance of what 1 Thessalonians 5: 17 tells us:
"Pray without ceasing."
There will probably be a long ramble later about hurting and battling, but until I can come up with the strength to do that, I'll leave you with this:
Never cease to pray-through every thought, every word, every action. There is so much suffering in this world, and so many looking for something more. We must always remember we are warriors in the greatest war that will ever be fought. Pray, in order that others may consider joining.
May Christ lead you and Mary hold you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment