Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh, English....

I had a conversation this morning with a club sponsor of mine about how random my brain is, and how I can relate just about any random thing to the topic on my mind. It made me laugh, but it's totally true! So today as I went through my schedule, I noticed how much I actually do that-how much I have good conversations with myself (and more enjoyably, with God) about the little events of everyday life. Makes things more interesting ;)

Today, I had English class. Mind-blowing, I know.....not like it happens for 90 minutes every other weekday or anything, right? Anyways-I have a point, I promise: We're beginning to read Beowulf. Now, my particular English class consists of about 2 people who at least attempt to stay awake and attentive; the other 25 or so, not so much. So...we read together. Since we're supposed to be taking notes as we discuss, our teacher is the one actually reading and/or explaining the passages. One of the passages was talking about the monster who was angry because the people in the room next to him were praising God. Basically, they were telling the story of Creation. In one of the lines, the book says "...the Eternal Lord..." but on accident, my teacher recited "...the Eternal Love..." instead. The rest of the class probably didn't even catch it, as she quickly corrected herself. But my spastic brain went haywire, and my heart (as well as my face) smiled, so I thought I'd share:


THE ETERNAL LOVE.


As in....

Always has been, always is, and always will be.

Never gives up on us.

Never has a fear or doubt.

Never allows us to journey alone.

Never stops pouring forth Love.


Yes.....He is that awesome.



He isn't through with you yet, nor will He ever be. So walk with your Father, dance with the Love of your life, and let the Spirit guide you always. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, I love this! And I love you and your spastic brain!!!!! I can relate with the whole "brain going crazy on random tangents thing" and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete